I don't know much about this, but it is obviously done with the best of intentions.
Apparently this award is given to the "best kept secrets" of the blogging world with
followers below 200.
It is an honor.
Thank you Anna.
I will respectfully pass it on to the following:
1. in search of white space continues to consistently inspire me. The words here reveal some truths brutally. At other times the words delicately dance around the truth chipping away at it like a sculptor slowly revealing an image or idea that expresses some aspect of the human condition.
2. Under Milk Wood is always thought provoking. I read and reread many of the posts, and poems there. As a whole the writing, and images seem to reveal an intimate self portrait of an artist/poet...
3. Every Day Amazing poems are refreshing, naturally written, and wholehearted. When I am feeling especially negative I can go here to be reminded of the beauty left in the world.
4. A Four Letter Outburst The writing (I should say the mood of the writing) seems primal at times. The imagery stays with me long after reading. It is sometimes sparse, and brutally honest.
Winners, here are the rules to participate:
- Thank the person which nominated you in a blog post.
- Nominate up to five other blogs.
- Let them know via comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.