Heighten your involvement? Perform things related to your work by yourself instead of delegating the responsibility to others? "The more you get involved, the more you feel connected," said some overpaid, foreign to hard work doctor. Not so detached, disconnected, apathetic.
Monotony stems from repetitious routine- dull drab passionless existence. Management is God. Bow. Chant the mantra: all work and no play, all work and no play, all work and no play. Thanks Mr. King. Frustration finds oneself handcuffed with no more options other than continuing as always. "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." that's Voltaire. Who cares? Not I said the guy I work for. Not I said the falling sky. Not I said the insomniac. Not I said the sleepless night. Not I said the dollar bill.
Monotony may just be the slow murderer of me.
Numb now, half-dead, and dumbed down
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment